The January 2018 Newsletter should be with all members now and includes
– An update on Irish heritage plants from Stephen Butler
– Notice and information for our Annual General Meeting in May
– A note on activities at Pogue’s Entry
– Brendan Sayers on breeding daffodils and a note on the rare Juania australis
– Mary Forrest on Some Herbaceous Plants of Denmark and Sweden
– Stephen Butler on The Plant Collections at Hyde Hall
– Maeve Bell speaks to Harold McBride about Digitalis purpurea ‘Elsie Kelsie’
– Mary Montaut on the Irish Heritage Apple Plantation
– Paddy Tobin with book reviews
– A selection of reports on society events, winter lectures etc
– And notes for your diary on coming events.
The newsletter is edited by Mary Montaut and distributed (free) to members four times per year.